All our polyester tissues are available in the Nanotex™ technology version:
Using Nanotex™ OilRep™ technology, the tissue takes on a super hydrophilic properties.
The oil particles and hydrocarbons are rejected by the filter surface with negative Z potential, while the water is free to pass.
Using Nanotex™ KillBac™ technology, you can obtain a special antibacterial fabric.
The silver particles integrated in the polymer are a fixed component of the yarn. This minimizes the breakdown of silver particles through thermal and mechanical stress. It also achieves a good repository effect.
The yarn generates a permanent “protective cloak” and inhibits or prevents any microbial or bacterial regrowth.
Micro-organism tries to form a colony and absorbs Ag+. Micro-organism dies off after contamination with Ag+.
· The use of additives such as chlorine, anti-algae and flocculants can be reduced or completely discontinued.
· Reduces carbonate hardness (calcium and magnesium ions) and the amount of chlorine and lead in water.
· Prevents the formation of a biofilm on water.
· Minimizes or completely prevents odor formation.
· Increases the shelf-life of water in closed circuits or storage systems.